Drilling Fluid Chemicals Turkey
DRILLING FLUID CHEMICALS TURKEY
Turkey is one of the upcoming Producers of Oil in the world and the Drilling Activity in the region has seen a Continuous Increase over the years. Global Drilling fluids and Chemicals Limited has been the leading Supplier of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals in Turkey for most of the Government Owned Oil companies and Private Drilling Contractors for over 5 Years.
Our Customers Include
- Turkey petroleum copration (TPAO)
- International Mud Engineering and Service Companies
- Brine Filtration Companies
- Drilling Fluids Stockiest and Trading companies
- Local Drilling Chemicals Manufacturing Companies
GDFCL has Executed Multiple contracts for over the last 5 Years in Turkey our Past contracts Include
- Supply of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals
- Complete Mud Supply contracts
- Stocking and Supply of Drilling Fluid and Chemicals to various warehouses in Turkey
- Testing of all Drilling Fluid and Mud Chemicals
Since 2015 we have had visits by over 15 companies from Turkey access our Manufacturing facilities, Testing of Products and Training of Engineers on the correct usage and Disposal of Drilling Fluids and Mud chemicals.
Our manufactured Products have been supplied to:
- Ayazli Oil and Gas Field
- Diyarbakir Oil and Gas field
Our Manufacturing Drilling Fluids Supplied to Turkey include
- Filtration control chemicals such as PAC, CMC, and high temperature fluid loss control additives, and polymers.
- Shale stabilizers: complete range of hydrocarbon based and non-hydrocarbon based shale stabilizers and glycols.
- Dispersants and deflocculates: lignites , Lignosulphonates , tannin based thinners and polymers
- Weighing materials like barite, Bentonite and calcium carbonate.
- Defoamers and foaming chemicals for water based mud, oil based mud and cementing applications.
- Drilling mud lubricants: we have manufactured and supplied drilling mud lubricants specifically for usage in Turkey in addition to our standard products.
- Loss circulation materials and seepage control additives corrosion inhibitors and biocides for both the upstream and the downstream applications.
- Cement additives such a fluid loss controllers cement retarders and Defoamers for low temperature and high temperature cementing.
- Oil based mud additives and synthetic base mud additives, acidizing chemicals like Primary and Secondary emulsifiers.
- We have also under mud supply contracts supplied the complete range of commercial chemicals and utility chemicals.