Drilling Fluid Chemicals South Africa
DRILLING FLUID CHEMICALS SOUTH AFRICA
South Africa is one of the smallest Producers of Oil in Africa.Global Drilling fluids and Chemicals Limited has been the leading Supplier of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals in South Africa for most of the Government Owned Oil companies and Pirvate Drilling Contractors for over 10 Years.
Our Customers Include
- Petro SA
- International Mud Engineering and Service Companies
- Brine Filtration Companies
- Local Drilling Chemicals Manufacturing Companies
- Drilling Fluids Stockiest and Trading companies
GDFCL has Executed Multiple contracts for over the last 10 Years in South Africa our Past contracts Include
- Supply of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals
- Stocking and Supply of Drilling Fluid and Chemicals to various warehouses in South Africa
- Testing of all Drilling Fluid and Mud Chemicals
- Complete Mud Supply contracts
Since 2010 we have had visits by over 15 companies from South Africa to access our Manufacturing facilities, Testing of Products and Training of Engineers on the correct usage and Disposal of Drilling Fluids and Mud chemicals.
Our Manufacturing Drilling Fluids Supplied to South Africa include
- Shale stabilizers: complete range of hydrocarbon based and non-hydrocarbon based shale stabilizers and glycols.
- We have also under mud supply contracts supplied the complete range of commercial chemicals and utility chemicals.
- Defoamers and foaming chemicals for water based mud, oil based mud and cementing applications.
- Drilling mud lubricants: we have manufactured and supplied drilling mud lubricants specifically for usage in South Africa in addition to our standard products.
- Filtration control chemicals such as PAC , CMC, high temperature fluid loss control additives , polymers
- Loss circulation materials and seepage control additives corrosion inhibitors and biocides for both the upstream and the downstream applications.
- Oil based mud additives and synthetic base mud additives, acidizing chemicals like Primary and Secondary emulsifiers
- Dispersants and deflocculates: lignites , Lignosulphonates , tannin based thinners and polymers
- Weighing materials like barite, Bentonite and calcium carbonate.
- Cement additives such a fluid loss controllers cement retarders and Defoamers for low temperature and high temperature cementing