DRILLING FLUID CHEMICALS PERU
Peru is one of the larger Producers of Oil in South America and the Drilling Activity in the region has seen a Continuous Increase over the years. Global Drilling fluids and Chemicals Limited has been the leading Supplier of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals in Peru for most of the Government Owned Oil companies and Private Drilling Companies for over 7 Years.
Our Customers Include
- International Mud Engineering and Service Companies
- Local Drilling Chemicals Manufacturing Companies
- Drilling Fluids Stockiest and Trading companies
GDFCL has Executed Multiple contracts for over the last 5 Years in Peru our Past contracts Include
- Supply of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals
- Stocking and Supply of Drilling Fluid and Chemicals to various warehouses in Peru
- Testing of all Drilling Fluid and Mud Chemicals
Since 2013 we have had visits by over 15 companies from Peru to access our Manufacturing facilities, Testing of Products and Training of Engineers on the correct usage and Disposal of Drilling Fluids and Mud chemicals.
Our manufactured Products have been supplied to
Our Manufacturing Drilling Fluids Supplied to Peru include
- Shale stabilizers: complete range of hydrocarbon based and non-hydrocarbon based shale stabilizers and glycols.
- Cement additives such a fluid loss controllers cement retarders and Defoamers for low temperature and high temperature cementing
- Filtration control chemicals such as PAC , CMC, high temperature fluid loss control additives , polymers
- Loss circulation materials and seepage control additives corrosion inhibitors and biocides for both the upstream and the downstream applications.
- Oil based mud additives and synthetic base mud additives, acidizing chemicals like Primary and Secondary emulsifiers
- Dispersants and deflocculates: lignites , Lignosulphonates , tannin based thinners and polymers
- Drilling mud lubricants: we have manufactured and supplied drilling mud lubricants specifically for usage in Peru in addition to our standard products.
- Weighing materials like barite, Bentonite and calcium carbonate.