DRILLING FLUID CHEMICALS MEXICO
Mexico is of the leading Producers of Oil in the world and even though the Drilling Activity in the region has seen a bit of a decline over the past few years but it is still one of the largest oil producers in South america .
Global Drilling fluids and Chemicals Limited has been the leading Supplier of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals in Mexico for most of the Government Owned Oil companies for over 12 Years.
Our Customers Include
- International Mud Engineering and Service Companies
- Brine Filtration Companies
- Local Drilling Chemicals Manufacturing Companies
- Drilling Fluids Stockiest and Trading companies
GDFCL has Executed Multiple contracts for over the last 12 Years in Mexico our Past contracts Include
- Supply of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals
- Stocking and Supply of Drilling Fluid and Chemicals to various warehouses in Mexico
- Testing of all Drilling Fluid and Mud Chemicals
- Complete Mud Supply contracts
Since 2008 we have had visits by over 20 companies from Mexico to access our Manufacturing facilities, Testing of Products and Training of Engineers on the correct usage and Disposal of Drilling Fluids and Mud chemicals.
Our manufactured Products have been supplied to
Our Manufacturing Drilling Fluids Supplied to Mexico include
- Shale stabilizers: complete range of hydrocarbon based and non-hydrocarbon based shale stabilizers and glycols.
- We have also under mud supply contracts supplied the complete range of commercial chemicals and utility chemicals.
- Weighing materials like barite, Bentonite and calcium carbonate.
- Drilling mud lubricants: we have manufactured and supplied drilling mud lubricants specifically for usage in Mexico in addition to our standard products.
- Dispersants and deflocculates: lignites , Lignosulphonates , tannin based thinners and polymers
- Defoamers and foaming chemicals for water based mud, oil based mud and cementing applications.
- Cement additives such a fluid loss controllers cement retarders and Defoamers for low temperature and high temperature cementing
- Filtration control chemicals such as PAC , CMC, high temperature fluid loss control additives , polymers
- Loss circulation materials and seepage control additives corrosion inhibitors and biocides for both the upstream and the downstream applications.
- Oil based mud additives and synthetic base mud additives, acidizing chemicals like Primary and Secondary emulsifiers