Drilling Fluid Chemicals Guyana
DRILLING FLUID CHEMICALS GUYANA
Guyana is one of newest major Producers of Oil in the world and the Drilling Activity in the region has seen a Continuous Increase over the past few years. Global Drilling fluids and Chemicals Limited has recently begun Suppliying Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals in Guyana for most of the Government Owned Oil companies for the past 5 Years.
Our Customers Include
- International Mud Engineering and Service Companies
- Brine Filtration Companies
- Local Drilling Chemicals Manufacturing Companies
- Drilling Fluids Stockiest and Trading companies
GDFCL has Executed Multiple contracts for over the last few Years in Guyana our Past contracts Include
- Supply of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals
- Stocking and Supply of Drilling Fluid and Chemicals to various warehouses in Guyana
- Testing of all Drilling Fluid and Mud Chemicals
Since 2015 we have had visits by over 15 companies from Guyana to access our Manufacturing facilities, Testing of Products and Training of Engineers on the correct usage and Disposal of Drilling Fluids and Mud chemicals.
Our manufactured Products have been supplied to
- Liza Oil Field
- Uaru Oil Fied
Our Manufacturing Drilling Fluids Supplied to Guyana include
- Shale stabilizers: complete range of hydrocarbon based and non-hydrocarbon based shale stabilizers and glycols.
- Cement additives such a fluid loss controllers cement retarders and Defoamers for low temperature and high temperature cementing
- Filtration control chemicals such as PAC , CMC, high temperature fluid loss control additives , polymers
- Loss circulation materials and seepage control additives corrosion inhibitors and biocides for both the upstream and the downstream applications.
- Drilling mud lubricants: we have manufactured and supplied drilling mud lubricants specifically for usage in Guyana in addition to our standard products.
- Oil based mud additives and synthetic base mud additives, acidizing chemicals like Primary and Secondary emulsifiers
- Dispersants and deflocculates: lignites , Lignosulphonates , tannin based thinners and polymers