DRILLING FLUID CHEMICALS GHANA
Ghana is one of the leading Producers of Oil in Africa and the Drilling Activity in the region has seen a Continuous Increase over the years. Global Drilling fluids and Chemicals Limited has been the leading Supplier of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals in Ghana for most of the Government Owned Oil companies ,Private Drilling contractors and Service Companies for over 7 Years.
Our Customers Include
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation
- International Mud Engineering and Service Companies
- Brine Filtration Companies
- Local Drilling Chemicals Manufacturing Companies
- Drilling Fluids Stockiest and Trading companies
GDFCL has Executed Multiple contracts for over the last 7 Years in Ghana our Past contracts Include
- Supply of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals
- Stocking and Supply of Drilling Fluid and Chemicals to various warehouses in Ghana
- Testing of all Drilling Fluid and Mud Chemicals
- Complete Mud Supply contracts
Since 2013 we have had visits by over 15 companies from Ghana to access our Manufacturing facilities, Testing of Products and Training of Engineers on the correct usage and Disposal of Drilling Fluids and Mud chemicals.
Our manufactured Products have been supplied to
- Pecan Oil Field
- Jubilee Oil Field
Our Manufacturing Drilling Fluids Supplied to Ghana include
- Shale stabilizers: complete range of hydrocarbon based and non-hydrocarbon based shale stabilizers and glycols.
- We have also under mud supply contracts supplied the complete range of commercial chemicals and utility chemicals.
- Defoamers and foaming chemicals for water based mud, oil based mud and cementing applications.
- Drilling mud lubricants: we have manufactured and supplied drilling mud lubricants specifically for usage in Ghana in addition to our standard products.
- Cement additives such a fluid loss controllers cement retarders and Defoamers for low temperature and high temperature cementing
- Filtration control chemicals such as PAC , CMC, high temperature fluid loss control additives , polymers
- Loss circulation materials and seepage control additives corrosion inhibitors and biocides for both the upstream and the downstream applications.
- Oil based mud additives and synthetic base mud additives, acidizing chemicals like Primary and Secondary emulsifiers
- Dispersants and deflocculates: lignites , Lignosulphonates , tannin based thinners and polymers
- Weighing materials like barite, Bentonite and calcium carbonate.