DRILLING FLUID CHEMICALS BAHRAIN
Bahrain is one of the smallest Producers of Oil in the Middle East. Global Drilling fluids and Chemicals Limited has been the leading Supplier of Drilling Fluids and Mud chemicals in Bahrain for most of the Government Owned Oil companies and Private Drilling Contractors for over 7 Years.
Our Customers Include
- Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO)
- International Mud Engineering and Service Companies
- Brine Filtration Companies
- Drilling Fluids Stockiest and Trading companies
- Local Drilling Chemicals Manufacturing Companies
GDFCL has Executed Multiple contracts for over the past 5 Years in Bahrain our Past contracts Include
- Stocking and Supply of Drilling Fluid and Chemicals to various warehouses in Bahrain
- Supply of Drilling Fluids and Mud Chemicals
- Complete Mud Supply contracts
- Testing of all Drilling Fluid and Mud Chemicals
Since 2012 we have had visits by over 20 companies from Bahrain access our Manufacturing facilities, Testing of Products and Training of Engineers on the correct usage and Disposal of Drilling Fluids and Mud chemicals.
We have supplied Drilling fluids and Mud Products to over 15 different companies Based in Bahrain, and UAE for their Projects in various region of Bahrain such as Al-Hasa, Qatif, Southern Iraq, and Kuwait.
Our manufactured Products have been supplied to
- National Oilwell Varco Bahrain WLL
- Well Flow International
- Baker Huges Drilling Fluid
Our Manufacturing Drilling Fluids Supplied to Bahrain include
In Bahrain global drilling fluids and chemicals limited has executed multiple drilling fluid contracts to complete mud supply contracts for water based mud systems, oil based mud systems, synthetic oil based mud systems and high temperature, high pressure systems (HTHP), cementing and filtration.
- Dispersants and deflocculates: lignites, Lignosulphonates, tannin based thinners and polymers
- Defoamers and foaming chemicals for water based mud, oil based mud and cementing applications.
- Shale stabilizers: complete range of hydrocarbon based and non-hydrocarbon based shale stabilizers and glycols.
- Drilling mud lubricants: we have manufactured and supplied drilling mud lubricants specifically for usage in Iraq in addition to our standard products.
- Filtration control chemicals such as PAC , CMC, high temperature fluid loss control additives , polymers
- Loss circulation materials and seepage control additives corrosion inhibitors and biocides for both the upstream and the downstream applications.
- Cement additives such a fluid loss controllers cement retarders and Defoamers for low temperature and high temperature cementing
- We have also under mud supply contracts supplied the complete range of commercial chemicals and utility chemicals.
- Oil based mud additives and synthetic base mud additives, acidizing chemicals
- Weighing materials like barite, Bentonite and calcium carbonate.
- Surfactants, cleanup fluids and pipe free fluids and stuck pipe removers in both liquid and powdered form